What Should Faculty Know about Study Abroad?
This is a free, self-paced mini-course for college and university academic professionals.
- What is IEM (International Education Management)
- Understand some of the basic terminology used in IEM
- Brief history and evolution of U.S. education abroad
- How are faculty involved in education abroad
Did you know...
- More than 400,000 U.S. college and university students participate in education abroad programs that transfer academic credit toward the students' degree requirements
- Over 65% of those students participating in programs do so on a short-term (2-weeks to 8-weeks) on a Faculty-led, school sanctioned program
- It is estimated that THOUSANDS of U.S. professors are leading these short-term Faculty-led programs each year
Does this pique your interest?
Are you interested in learning more about the role of faculty in study abroad?
If so, feel free to share your email with us, and we will contact you with registration information as soon as this course is launched in the Summer of 2021.
We look forward to expanding your understanding of U.S. study abroad!